Gracefully Terminating Shell CLI Commands¶
After the feature is enabled, Qubole waits for a fixed timeout (120 seconds) to connect with the cluster logs’ location. Qubole gracefully terminates the command only when:
- The connection to the cluster logs location fails.
- The running application is stopped.
End of Life for Hadoop 2.8¶
- HADTWO-2375: Hadoop 2.8 has been removed from the cluster AMI.
- HADTWO-2365: QDS now marks a Hadoop worker node as
unhealthyif its root disk is full. This unhealthy node is eventually removed from the cluster.
- HADTWO-2490: Fixes a problem that caused Spark shell commands to fail with the following error when the cluster was being downscaled:
Unable to close file because the last block does not have enough number of replicas.
- HADTWO-2506: Eliminates a race condition which caused data to be written on decommissioned HDFS Datanodes.